Tuesday 25 March 2014

Havaianas Summer Kit

As salam and greeting beauties :)
Have you heard about this??

Please heard from me. I wanna tell you all something special about HAVAIANAS!
Butterfly Project Malaysia

Havaianas was born in 1962 from the breezy culture of Hawaii and the serene design of Japan. With the same clean lines as the common Japanese sandals called Zori, but with a secret 100% rubber formula, Havaianas is the original child of estern Zen and western joy. Today, you can see the marks of its parentage easily. The Zori, whish has a sole of rice straw, can be seen in the iconic rice pattern found on the sole of every pair of Havaianas. Likewise, the word ''havaianas'' is actually Portuguese for "Hawaiians", whose exuberant colours and culture influence each style.
Made of a secret 100% rubber formula, Havaianas distinguished itself from other flip-flops which used EVA and PVC. With its secret rubber formula, Havaianas boasted extreme comfort, reliable durability and the ability to retain its original shape.
Why I want to have this?
  • I am a flip-flopholic and I want to have havaianas as one of my flip-flops collection.
  • Havaianas is really rare in Malaysia and there would be 20 lucky Malaysian to have it. Who doesnt want to have it right?
  • The classic pin-up girl illustration design is gorgeous and super classy! 
  • I am really vintage lover and Im really craving for this hotstuff.
By the way my size was 6 or 7. Hope I was the luckiest person on earth to have this havaianas flip-flop.

Thank you so much to @MYhavaianas for the most precious flip-flop and not forgotten to The Butterfly Project Malaysia for the greatest oppurtunities given for us Butter-fellas.



p/s:
psssst! There's only 20 pairs in Malaysia and they're not for sale! This is what we call "Ferrari" of flip flops. And I want to have those "ferrari"! Wish me luck, *finger crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...