Friday 30 May 2014

Butterfly Laser Tag Partyyy & Butterfly 1st Annivesary

As Salam and Hello Beauties! :)

Today was my last dayy of part time and I got a whole time to write a blog post before going back to Tanjung Malim to continued my sem. Wuhuuuuuu.. I'm super duper happyy baby. At last I can rest and cook at home whenever I want. 



I want to blog about my second event with The Butterfly Project. It was a 2 in 1 event party, Laser Tag Party plus Butterfly 1st Annivesary. Thank you for the great opportunites given. I'm feel so blessed can get know many experienced and talented blogger who I adore which inspired me in blogging world. It really helped me improved my writing. :') The event was held at The Laser Tag at e@curve, 1st floor near SASA. Well, I'm so happy and excited overload about this event because I really love to play this kinda boys thingy. The event start at 11.00 a.m with variety of breakfast.


After that, peoples in charged was given us instruction and short briefing on how to get points in this war. Then, we were divided into 4 teams. I was in team Hutress :) Others groups was Athena, Mulan and Laser Fly. 






I love this picca so much.. :') Like I'm the main character. I'm the youngest one okay. Maybe la tak tanya pon sorang sorang berapa umur. Entah kenapa selalu rasa diri masih muda lagi. :') Miahahahahah


Tadaaaa! Look so cool stuff haa? It includes vest and a laser tag gun of course the main key in this game. Ahaaa.



This was exactly the environment inside. All you can see is quiet darker inside with neon lights on the decorations and stuffs. We really felt like a real war inside with a music beat keep played when war starts. Each teams had 3 times war to collects the higher marks. Alhamdulilah at last we got number 3 even we were only 1 times winning the games. Lol. What a luck!


Yeahhh, Praise to God :') The 1st place goes to Laser Fly and the second place was Athena. Congrates babes :D

Selca of the day :)

Last but not least, I really highly recommed for those who really eager to play different indoor games. I'm pretty sure many of you newly to this game like me. Heheheeh So what are waiting for haa? 
Go visit their pages for more info :

Here are the prices :
Normal Price:
1 battle - RM20
2 battles - RM32
3 battles - RM42
Unlimited - RM60

Student Price (dont forget to bring your student card):
1 battle - RM17
2 battles -RM27
3 battles - RM37
Unlimited - RM55

Part Package:
RM50/PAX
Max 15 pax
4 Games
Food & Drinks provided
2 hours usage of private room






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...