Thursday 5 September 2013

Love :')

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."



"Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." – Notting Hill



"I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you." – Dirty Dancing



"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." – Marilyn Monroe
























Last but not least,




LOVE TO LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...