Monday 28 October 2013

Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack(Step 1 & Step 2)


As salam and Hello. :)

What a nice day right ? Today I'm gonna talk about Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack! The things was very awesome sangat tw. It was a sample I got from lovely Hishop. Ta sangka gak I dapat ne sebab memang da lama na try guna Skinmiso nose pack ne and what a luckily me and I got that.



The step 1 is chinese language instuctions ang the step 2 is english language instructions ! :D


FIRST STEP : Wash your nose area with water.
SECOND STEP : Peel off the STEP1 SKINMISO PORE BEAUTY NOSE PACK and patch on your nose about 10 minutes.
*Caution : If you feel some pains, please stop it or reduce timing.


THIRD STEP : After 10 minutes, getting rid off STEP1, remove whiteheads or blackheads with SKINMISO COMEDO REMOVER (optional) or cotton swabs.

Yang bgosnya SKINMISO COMEDO REMOVER ne bwrwarna hitam so senang lr korang na detectkan ada ke atau tidak or banyak ke tak whitehead ngan blackhead korang tu ;)

Looks, mine was not too much whitehead ang blackhead :) *bangga siott!
So dengan bangganya aku tunjuk kat korang k!



FOURTH STEP : After that, put the STEP2 on your nose once again after washing your nose with water.

Actuallykan I ta percayapon pasal caution tu sebab I dont feel anything when I put the STEP1 on my nose, but after I used the STEP2 baru lr I rasa taubat memang pedih sket. Ne gambar menahan sakit lr. :p


The finishing and result :



Tadaaa! Berkilatkan hidung I.. Hehehehe Sampai malam I rasa licin jeq hidung ne sebab semua bendasing da tade ok. Hebat jgak nose pack ne. Benda yang mesti beli ! Wajib ! hehehehe

Untuk mengethui lebih lanjut tentang HISHOP :


Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...