Monday 7 October 2013

Dream Getaway with Travelar

As salam and Hello. :)

I want to go to Bali with Travelar because it was a perfect destination for me to relax after a long tired years I didnt go to anywhere after my last vacation to Indonesia! Yes Bali seem cool place for me. Before that I always hear from my few friends that go to Bali and I feel very envy to them. I wanna go I wanna go~




It just a perfect time for me to have a vacation after final's examination. I really need those vacation to realease my tention and recharge my batteries. T.T 
Mulhern says, “the neural connections that produce feelings of calm and peacefulness become weaker, making it actually more difficult to shift into less-stressed modes.”
With the amount of stresss we carry, we must cultivate resiliency. So that's why I really need these vacation trip.



Bali was one of my perfect dream holiday. As we all knew that Bali is the largest tourist destination in the country and is reowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music. Besides, 

Grand Mega Resor and Spa, Bali


I was a nature-lover. Dont you know Bali was a quiet perfect destination for a nature-lover like me? Hehehee Such a perfect getaway for me haa =) It such a long time I didnt even go to beach. I miss all things about it. The breeze and everythings about beach I love. I love it so much. It could calm me and give me a relaxing sensational and forget about all my problem and my responsibility as a student.

Kuta Beach is a popular tourist spot in Bali

Tanah Lot Temple, Bali

Dont you think it so cute ?

Monkey at Ulu Watu Temple


The Bali Starling is found only in Bali and is critically endangered
I hope I can win this vacation and could enjoy this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...